Monday 18 January 2016

Bray to Greystones Walking Trail

I wish I could live by the seaside so I could walk along the beach every day. There is something so calming and peaceful about the sea and one of my favourite trails to walk is the Bray to Greystones cliff walk. It's equally pretty during both summer and winter time and it is the perfect way to unwind. And there is nothing better than a trip to the Happy Pear cafĂ© at the end of your journey as a reward! 
I finally got to go there this weekend after months of stalking their instagram; their recipes are too die for. I went for the roast cauliflower and garlic soup with pitta bread filled with sweet peppers, rocket, hummus and cheese. It was amazing and definitely worth the long queue! I also love the quotes that they have along the wall upstairs in the seating area. They add such a homey feel to the place. 
Bray to Greystones Walking Trail


Bray to Greystones Walking Trail


Bray to Greystones Walking Trail

Bray to Greystones Walking Trail

Bray to Greystones Walking Trail

Bray to Greystones Walking Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment